Updated on 2 March 2012
Please read carefully these terms and conditions of use for the use of www.Lagu.info
This document contains the terms and conditions (“Terms”), the (“we” or “us”) www.Lagu.info be to deliver services to you at www.Lagu.info (“Website”). Commission is a legal agreement between you and us. By visiting, accessing, using and / or merge (collectively, the “use”) of this website implies your understanding and acceptance of these terms. As used in this document the term “You” or “refer you” to you, any company that you represent, or their representatives, successors, assigns and affiliates, and each of them or their equipment. If you do not agree, do not use the navigation on the Web site.
You must be at least thirteen (13) years to be at the site. Use of this site is not permitted where prohibited.
B. The grant of use
We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable and is limited to non-public display use, and use of this site, including all content therein (“Content”) on your computer in accordance with this provision.
This grant will be terminated at will by us to cancel for any reason at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Upon termination, we can, but not required: (i) or delete your account, (ii) blocked e-mail and / or IP address or your access to or use of the Website and / or (iii) the removal and / or delete your User Submissions (as defined below). You agree to use or attempt to use the Site after such termination. Upon termination, to terminate your right to survive, the website, but all other parts of the terms and conditions. You acknowledge that we are not liable to you or any third party for termination of your use of the grant.
C. Intellectual property
Content, with the exception of User Submissions and third party content (as defined below) are, including text, graphics, photos, audio, video, software, scripts, and trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, the “own material”), and / or licensed to us. All original material is subject to copyright, trademark and / or other rights under applicable law jurisdiction, treaties, including the United States, foreign and international laws. We reserve the right to our own material.
Any rights not expressly, you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or by other means, in whole or in part, content.
You are fully responsible for whatever material you transmit or otherwise make available via the website, including video and other communications or profile information (collectively “User Submissions”). Posts by users are not always drawn. You acknowledge that disclosure of personal information in your User Submissions may be made in person, and we set no responsibility for confidentiality of User Content.
You must be responsible for all User Submissions on your own and any and all consequences of posting, publishing, uploading or otherwise make available. Confirmed for each of the User Submissions, you represent and warrant that all of the following:
- You own or to use the necessary approvals, consents, rights or permission, so that we use and license conditions for all brands, copyrights, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and any User Content for any use of the use of this site and Terms and Conditions.
- User Submissions, you are not obscene is vulgar, illegal, unlawful, defamatory, fraudulent, libelous, abusive, harassing, abusive, threatening, abusive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, inflammatory, or inappropriate decided by us at our discretion.
- Submissions to describe illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury or to show any group or individual to promote, or whether an act of cruelty against animals portrayed.
- Submissions do not need to impersonate any person or entity, or wrong to you in any way, including the creation of a false identity.
- User Submissions You shall not constitute support or instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights violation of the parties (including the violation of intellectual property rights), or create liability or state, local, national or international law.
- User Submissions, you are not invalid or unsolicited advertising, promotional, “spam” or otherwise transferred;
We do not claim ownership or control of the User Submissions or Third Party Content. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all copyrights to User Submissions, and you are responsible for protecting those rights, if applicable. You irrevocably gives us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicense printable license to play in public, perform, display, publicly perform, distribute, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and a masterpiece of deriving the User Submission for any purpose, including the objectives of the site and these terms. In addition, you can also use other user of the website the right and license to display, streaming and downloading electronic user associated with the use of the website and other personal use. You can also permanently revoked, and to cause us to, and approved grants any user of our claims and statements, or moral rights in connection with User Submissions.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights, powers and expertise to help for the rights to this offer, have granted users. In particular, you represent and warrant that you have a title with User Submissions, you have the right to any User Content posted on the website, and download user-submissions will not affect the rights of others or other breach of contractual obligations of the parties.
You acknowledge that we in our sole discretion to refuse to publish, remove or block access to the User Submissions for any reason or no reason to terminate with or without notice.
You agree that you are made against any demand, claim suit or action or to defend against us by a third party claim that your User Content or your use of the Sites Terms of wounded, injured or unlawful appropriation of intellectual property rights of any third party or any applicable laws and you provide for any damages finally against and for the legal fees we received in connection with the complaint requests from the claim or the process, as long as we (a) allows to write the amount of the claim, demand, suit or action, (b ) gives you sole control over the defense and settlement of the lawsuit requested the motion, process, or (assuming you are not satisfied unless the settlement unconditionally release us from any liability), and (c) all reasonable assistance, at your expense.
E. Content on the Website
Web sites are search engines (like Google or Yahoo! Search). We have not upload or post content on the site. Website contains information about the location of files on the Internet at a site does not have to operate, or control. You understand and acknowledge that in using the website, you will be material from various sources, including the content on the website by other users (collectively, “Third Party Content”) to find and we do not control and is not responsible for the content or the User Submissions of third parties. You understand and acknowledge that you could, for content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable, or may be exposed to harm your computer system and cause you agree to waive, and hereby irrevocably, legal rights or remedies scholarship or may have against us in relation thereto.
You understand and acknowledge that we have no responsibility for monitoring the Website for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time we choose, at its sole discretion, such a control, we assume no responsibility for the materials that have a duty to modify or remove content (including User Submissions and the content of third parties), and is not responsible for the behavior transferred to the user (including user submissions and the content of third parties).
All content on this website is provided “AS IS” for your information and personal use and you will not copy, use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, send, display, sell, license or otherwise use Content for any purpose without the written permission of the owner / licensor of the content.
6. User behavior
You represent and warrant that all information you provide is accurate and current and that you agree to run all the necessary rights, power and authority to these conditions and actions by you under the conditions required.
You agree to the site for the use of or access to illegal copies of copyrighted material.
As a condition of your use of the site:
- You agree to use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any manner prohibited by the terms and conditions;
- You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and international regulations;
- You agree to use the Site in a way that suspends our civil or criminal liability;
- You agree that you are responsible for all acts or omissions arising as a result of your use of the Site;
- You agree that all user input to which you belong, and that the right and power, we have to offer;
- Explain to safeguard your user name and password to access the full responsibility for any use of your account to be taken;
- You agree to use or try to another account in order to use the site without permission;
- You agree not to use of equipment, including robots, or crawlers, data mining tools, download, or use to check the use of data or the content of Web pages;
- You agree to send to the site as user names and / or e-mail address in order to collect unsolicited messages of any kind;
- You agree that any action that imposes, or may, at its discretion, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or high-tech requirements;
- They agree to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone on the premises;
- You agree not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to the origin of the information that you transmit to conceal;
- You agree to disable or circumvent security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content disturbing;
- You agree to post, link to, or to provide to disrupt the Website materials containing viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to destroy, limit, or to follow the performance of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You agree not to sell license, sublicense, sell, transfer, assign, distribute or commercially exploit in any way or provide on the Website or content of any third party;
- You agree not to “frame” or “mirror” the site, and
- You agree to be part of the site to return.
We reserve the right to take appropriate action against users for any unauthorized use of the site, including civil, criminal and injunctive redress and to end the operation by any user of the website. Any use of the Site and our computer systems are not permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of international law, a number of domestic and foreign, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
H. Integrated players
We offer “Embedded Video Player” function (Thanks for Youtube!) that can be used in accordance with this provision. You can only integrate the video player into your own website, non-commercial use in accessing the material through the website. Every time you have integrated video player you have a prominent link to the page with the video player Integrated return to this site. You may not adopt and to change any part of the integrated video in any way. You can play with the built-in player (Thanks for Yahoo! Web Player), copyrighted material in violation of the rightful owner.
I. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
See DMCA page.
J. Modification of the conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time by posting the amended terms on the website. The top of the mentioned conditions, the date of the last change was made. No other reports could be made to you of any changes. You acknowledge that the continued use of the website you confirm that changes after the change, regardless of whether you actually readable form.
K. Indemnification and Release
You agree to indemnify us for us from all claims and expenses, including legal fees, stay out of your use of the Site or your violation of the conditions.
In the event that wearing a dispute with one or more other users or third parties, you hereby allow us, our directors, employees, representatives and successors-in-law claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or Nature reveals, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected and undisclosed, arising out of or connected to in any way with the land and / or site
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: “General exemption does not apply to claims which the creditor does not know whether it presumption in his favor at the time of executing the release, the extent are known or should have influenced him through his settlement with the debtor. “
L. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Read carefully, because the extent permitted limit our liability under the Act.
Website may contain links to third party websites that are totally independent of us. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices, and makes no guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in third party websites. We have no right or ability to use the contents of websites to edit. You agree that we are not responsible for any liability arising from your use of third-party websites.
This site is provided “AS IS” without warranty or guarantee, express or implied, or obligatory. We specifically disclaim any implied warranty in its entirety merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy of information, integration, interoperability or quiet enjoyment. We assume no warranty for viruses or other harmful components in connection with the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you everything that relates to implied warranties.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are we liable for any direct, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR (EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES) by any aspect of the use of THE WEBSITE. WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES use of (i) MISURE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE Web site, (ii) your reliance on any content on the website, (iii) amend interruption, adapt, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR FULL (iv) stopping the services United States . ALSO THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO DAMAGES FOR THE advertised products or services or receive in connection with the resulting website. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In such jurisdictions, some of the above restrictions DO NOT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (ii) THEWEBSITE uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OBTAINED ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS, SERVICES, information, content or other materials received through the Site YOUR requirements or expectations, or (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED.
CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN discretion and risk. YOU ARE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER leads the OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE CONTENTS.
Your sole and exclusive rights and measures for dissatisfaction with the complaint or other sites is a strike by the use of the Web. IN NO EVENT AND MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, BY YOU TO U.S. paid, or paid by U.S. FOR YOU, on the condition.
M. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
To develop the maximum extent permitted by law, the terms, conditions and entitlements, claims or disputes between you and us governed by the laws of Indonesia, without allowing consideration of the provisions of international private law. Claims of the parties and you agree to the region once in a personal and exclusive, exclusive, and Place located, the court in Belize.
- This provision, as amended from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and represent us and supersedes all prior agreements between you and us and can not be changed without our written permission.
- Our inability to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any provision or right be interpreted.
- As part of the provision is invalid or can not be carried out in accordance with applicable law, that provision will be invalid or unenforceable by a valid enforceable provision that best suits the purpose of the remainder of the agreement.
- This document is not intended and are not considered to give any rights or remedies on any third party.
- This provision is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you without our prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction.
- You agree that we give you with the knowledge by e-mail, mail or posting on the website.
- The section headings in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Be used in this provision are the term “including” illustrative and not restrictive.