We respect the intellectual property of others. You may not violate copyright, trademark or other rights of any third party information. We may, at its sole discretion to remove material, we have reason to believe violates the intellectual property of others and to terminate your use of the site, if you send all the material.
Repeat violations of the policy. As part of a repeat violation of our policies, any user of any User Content or Third Party Content, we had three good faith complaints effectively and in each adjacent period of six months, a grant from the use of this site is stopped.
Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512 (c) (2) of the United States Code, if this copyrighted material that you believe violates site, we have received reports of an agent appointed to copyright infringement. The notice shall be sent by e-mail at support[at]ahyari.net *replace
Support Ahyari Network
Jl. Sungai Andai Komplek Kesehatan
All reports are irrelevant to us, or not valid under the law you get a response or action. Is written in accordance with Title 17, Section 512 (c) (3) of the United States Code, an effective overview of the progress of injury to give our agents the following substances:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed. Describe the work and, if possible, a copy or the location (eg URL) by the official version of the work;
- Identification of the material that is infringed and the location. Describe the material and enter a URL or other relevant information that enables us to find the material on the Site;
- The information allows us to contact you, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- Have a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not yours, the agent or the law authorizes complaints;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under oath, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the alleged violation of the work, and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.